A blog exploring health as a form of wealth
I can’t stress enough what a game changer having a wellness plan is for those who want to maintain an optimal weight as they age.
It’s how advisors (and their clients) are losing 2-4 lbs a month consistently, for good, without it being extreme or hard.
The sad thing is that there is so much wellness advice out there that’s simply wrong and, worse yet, can be harmful!
“Hit the gym 5 days a week.”
“Eat smaller portions.”
“Work on your will power - it’s all about being more disciplined.”
“Just get up an hour earlier.”
“Eliminate xyz food.”
Wrong. Dead wrong.
I know this because I used to coach clients this way. It did not work very well for people over 40, and I couldn’t even get it to work for me!
It took me nearly dying in Australia to finally figure this stuff out, then test it, tweak, and put it in a framework that means something to people like you.
It really can be as simple as having a strategic plan where all the small steps work together to easily coast in the right direction.
So if you ever wished someone would cut through the fluff and give you a roadmap to better health - similar to what you have with a financial plan for your money goals - keep reading.
I talk to people all the time who are tired of extreme measures and conflicting advise. They're getting older and finding it's not as easy to get healthy, so they're stuck wondering what to do.
They want a simple, strategic plan that will help them have a long "healthspan" and a short "sickspan." (I call it a "wellth" plan - because it creates an abundance of wellness.)
I'm going to share how to do this in a 6-week workshop about:
1) what metrics you should be paying attention to for longevity that doctors aren't talking about
2) how to pinpoint the most critical things to work on first
3) how to create a 24-hour framework to teach your body how to use fat as a fuel source, without giving up carbs (seriously - this one alone is worth enrolling in the workshop - it will quickly and easily change your health all by itself)
4) specific daily deposits we all should be doing (tips and tricks on how to know what to eat and when/how to move)
5) my 'high ROI' method of healthy routines so you have the most return on investment for your time and energy.
When finished, you will have your own personal wellness plan - that's taken me 20 years, working with hundreds of clients to curate for you. And I've packaged it in a familiar financial framework.
Here's how you know if this might be right for you...you're carrying an extra weight and don't like how it makes you feel. You're either winging it with your health or doing something extreme that doesn't feel sustainable for you, or you just aren't seeing the results you want.
This is an investment that will put you on the path of long term health. If that sounds like your cup of tea, learn more here.
~ the girl named Stevyn